Precision Local Marketing offers high-ROI email marketing services for small businesses. We have 16 years of list building, autoresponder, and promotion experience.
A recent success:
- over 18 months we created a 5,500-name email list from scratch using social media and search engine optimization.
- Our emails exceeded the industry average open and click through rates by 1-8% per email.
- We generated and qualified B2B leads worth more than $300,000 for our client.
Email marketing is one of the key elements in successful small business marketing because it is a low cost, easily managed, and permission-based. What’s “permission based” marketing? It’s a way to build trust with your audience and convert leads into customers.
Your audience opts in to receive timely and informative email from you, which means that they are already qualified leads with a predisposition to buy. And because you own the email platform, you can convert your audience with the right offer at the right time.
Isn’t email marketing just spam?
Glad you asked. No, it in’t. When we started out in email marketing 16 years ago it was the Wild West. That led to the CAN-SPAM act of 2003, which required email marketers to receive and maintain opt-ins from every list subscriber.
CAN-SPAM has been updated a few times since then. It isn’t perfect. There’s still spam coming from shady characters. But CAN-SPAM did help to create best practices in email marketing. And these wound up giving email subscribers better content, more relevant information, and extremely targeted promotional offers.
Ironically, CAN-SPAM turned out to be Viagra for email marketing.
Precision Local Marketing Email Marketing Services
- Email list building
- Signup form A/B testing
- Signup offer A/B testing
- Social media conversions
- SEO link building
- Offline-to-online list building
- CAN-SPAM compliance auditing
- Email list maintenance
- Email list database management
- Email campaign management
- Informational and promotional strategy
- Content creation
- Analytics, reporting, and continuous improvement
- Autoresponder / drip campaigns
- Vendor relationship management
- Customer support